Sat, Jul 06|
Free municipal consortium of Syracuse
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2024, 3:00 PM – Jul 13, 2024, 10:00 AM
Free municipal consortium of Syracuse, QXMX+C6, 96017 Noto, Free municipal consortium of Syracuse, Italy
Join Kate Sullivan and Pia Fiato in the majestic setting of southeastern Sicily for a transformative yoga retreat. Our week-long retreat is an invitation to immerse yourself in the beauty of yoga, meditation, bodywork, nature, and the vibrant Sicilian culture. At Danena Sicily, you'll find more than just a yoga retreat. It's an opportunity to connect with nature, history, and yourself. Whether you're practicing yoga or meditation, lounging by the infinity pool, strolling through olive groves, or exploring nearby UNESCO World Heritage sites, each moment is a step towards rejuvenation.
- Daily yoga practices in our indoor and alfresco studios.
- Explorations in vinyasa yoga, posture clinic, Buddhist-style meditation, and yoga nidra.
- Personal growth through Tibetan & Indian Yoga philosophy, breathwork, and meditation.
- Accommodation in the serene Danena Sicily with stunning Mediterranean views.
- Opportunities to explore Sicilian beaches, historic sites, delicious meals and local culture.
Your Retreat Leaders:
Kate Sullivan, E-RYT 500, RCYT, YACEP, is the Founder of Kalā Yoga and her teaching style is deeply influenced by Fluid Yoga, integrating Tibetan Yoga philosophy, breath work, vigorous and mindful movement. Her uplifting classes are a harmonious blend of fluidity and creative sequencing, aimed at fostering strength, flexibility and bliss. Kate's dedication to lifelong learning and authentic connections shines through in her teachings, making her classes a deeply enriching experience.
Pia Fiato E-RYT 500, YACEP, is the founder of NYSEEK YOGA and the co-director of the Kalā Yoga Teacher Training Program. Inspired by Ashtanga Yoga she brings a holistic and energetic approach to her classes, focusing on tradition, anatomy, and alignment. As a Thai Bodywork practitioner, Pia incorporates techniques that promote physical and emotional healing and flexibility. Her classes are a journey of self-discovery and understanding, using movement as a tool for deeper self-study.
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 meals a day, with the exception of one group dinner offsite
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Boat tour along the Sicilian coast in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea
- Wine tasting experience with food pairing at a local vineyard
What's Not Included:
- One group dinner offsite; any other meals offsite & alcohol
- Body treatments (available on site)
- Airport Transfers. While airport transfers are not included, we can help you arrange an airport transfer to and from Catania Airport. We encourage our guests to consider renting a car. This allows you the freedom and flexibility to explore the enchanting landscapes and hidden gems of Sicily at your own pace. It's a wonderful opportunity to curate your own adventure during your stay with us.
Embark on this journey with us to deepen your yoga practice, explore inner peace, and embrace the joy of the Sicilian way of life. Spaces are limited, so secure your spot for an unforgettable experience!