Indulge your Senses
Time & Location
Join Laura Talafer and Rachel Zitin for a relaxing yet invigorating week in magical Sicily, Italy. Reconnect to your practice, experience your body and your higher self as you unwind in a 19th century restored Italian Farmhouse by the Mediterranean Sea. This sun-soaked week will focus on healing, self-exploration and indulging all of your senses.
On this retreat you will enjoy:
- Daily yoga and meditation practice
- Farm to table plant-based meals 2x/day plus light breakfast
- Local Italian food and wine tasting with transportation included
- On-site cooking class
- Infinity pool
- 7-night accommodation in a shared or private room
- Facility located 15 minutes to world-renowned beaches
- Plenty of free time during this magical week to disconnect and focus on you
Laura Talafer and Rachel Zitin are both US-born certified yoga instructors and travel experts living in Rome, Italy. Laura teaches challenging alignment focused Vinyasa flows, Rocket Yoga, Acroyoga, Pranayama and Meditation. Rachel teaches Vinyasa, gentle flow, Yin, journaling/dream work and Yoga Nidra. Their combined love of travel, teaching yoga and providing healing space for others creates unique and unforgettable yoga & wellness retreats.